Institute Opens Nominations for 2020 Business of Law "Value" Awards
True Value Partnering Institute’s 2nd Annual Business of Law “Value’ Awards to recognize those individuals, firms, organizations and educators who have contributed to the success of the industry, their organizations and the roles who support value in the legal industry.
The Institute is inviting law firms to submit proposals for the following award categories.
- Best Pricing Function
- The New Pricing Function of the year
- Best Legal Project Management Team
- Most Innovative Practice Initiative
- Most Demonstrable Client Value Partnering
- Value Law Firm of the year
The Institute will also recognize the following individuals with an industry contribution award:
- Most influential contributor to the profession
- Top Pricing Leader of the year
- Top LPM Leader of the year
- Rising Star of the year
- Innovation Driver of the year
- Business of Law Leader of the year
- Institute Fellows – those who have contributed to the community and its advancement
The Awards will he handed out at the 6th Annual Institute Dinner scheduled for June 11, 2020 in Chicago.
Join fellow industry peers at this exclusive event to celebrate the “best of the best” in delivering value to clients and those showing demonstrable leadership of the facets that collectively enhance “Business of Law” excellence.
To learn more about the Award categories and how to submit an entry for recognition, visit the Awards page here. The deadline for nominations is March 15, 2020.